What You’ll Learn
- Basic principles and best practices of website design
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of existing campaign websites
- How to create a campaign website that follows best practices
Why This is Important
Your campaign website is like the campaign’s digital home. By creating a helpful and easy-to-navigate website that contains the right information and conveys credibility, you can make one central place where the public can go to learn about your campaign.
- Website Building Blocks — The necessary building blocks that should make up each campaign website.
- Website Best Practices Rubric — An evaluation tool for verifying that your website has what it needs.
- Creating Campaign Content — Teaches you to create compelling and effective visual and written content for your campaign