About the Course
It’s the 21st century—your campaign needs to be online. Most campaigns need a website, a Facebook page, and an email list to communicate with supporters–and recruit more. This course helps you launch all three of those, and provides guidance about what to share where–and how to effectively incorporate these tools into your campaign so they amplify all the work you’re already doing.
When to Take This Course
The best time to take this course is before you’ve launched your website, Facebook page, and email platform so we can help you get those right from the start. But if you already have your Facebook and email platforms set up, you can skip those lessons and focus on the sections on strategy.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Your Target Audience
- Build Your Website
- Create Your Facebook Page
- Develop Your First Campaign Email
- Create Your Digital Calendar
By the end of this course, you will have these resources for your campaign:
- The “Your Audience” Worksheet
- The Website Building Blocks Outline
- Platform Options
- A “Tips & Tricks” Worksheet for Recording Digital Videos
- The Email Checklist