About the Course
Set yourself up for success from day one by learning the rules that govern your campaign. By the end of this course you will be ready to officially set up your campaign. You’ll learn how to register your campaign with the appropriate government entity, get your name on the ballot, and start adding key deadlines to your campaign calendar.
When to Take This Course
Take this course at the very beginning stages of your campaign. If you’ve already filed to get your name on the ballot and laid the basic groundwork for your campaign, you can skip this one.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Register your campaign with the appropriate government entity
- Get your name on the ballot
- Identify key deadlines and add them to your campaign calendar
By the end of this course, you will have these resources for your campaign:
- The “Getting Started” Checklist
- A Campaign Finance Startup Resources Spreadsheet
- Registering Your Campaign Committee Worksheet
- A List of Campaign Staff Roles & Responsibilities
- A List of Campaign Consulting Roles