What You’ll Learn
- How to set ambitious, well-defined goals and measure your progress against them
- How to create agreements and set clear expectations at the beginning of a project
- How to prepare for an effective meeting
Why This is Important
A campaign is a fast-paced environment, and this course will give you the tools you need to stay organized and bring out the rockstar self-manager you are! Have you ever struggled with prioritizing tasks and end up getting a lot of small things done while leaving the big things to the last minute? Have you ever wondered why your staff meeting was two hours when it could have been half an hour, leaving you less time to do all your work? In this course, you will learn concrete strategies for goal-setting, time management, and action planning.
- SMART Goals Worksheet for creating effective plans and organizing your work on the campaign!
- MOCHA for Managers: Assigning Roles When Projects Involve Multiple People resource from The Management Center
- “Should I Hold a Meeting” flowchart from Harvard Business Review
- Maximizing Your Volunteer Capacity — Will help you think through how to include your volunteers for delegation and to help train others to maximize your support
- Creating a Culture of Inclusivity and Accountability, P. 1 — When collaborating on projects with others on your team, it can only help if you’re intentional about being inclusive