About the Course
It can be challenging to manage all of the events, responsibilities, meetings, and deadlines associated with your campaign. In this course, you make a plan to organize your campaign life and set priorities. Specifically, you create and manage your scheduling system, prioritize your time, and develop a plan to maintain a campaign-work-life balance.
When to Take This Course
The content in this course can be useful for candidates at any stage of their campaign, though implementing these strategies early on will be most beneficial so we recommend taking this course in the early stages of your campaign if possible.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and manage your calendar system
- Prioritize your time to be as effective as possible
- Develop a plan for maintaining campaign-work-life balance
By the end of this course, you will have these resources for your campaign:
- The “Big Rocks, Small Rocks” Scheduling Worksheet
- A Sample, Annotated Daily Agenda