Marketing/Video/Social Media Intern
Intern at NDTC as a Video/Social/Email Specialist
Do you love politics? Do you want to do something impactful and important in 2020? If so we’d like you to consider joining NDTC’s communications and marketing team. As a Marketing Intern, you will work as part of our growing NDTC Family.
The three main areas of focus for this specific internship will be:
- Creating compelling video content (How-Tos, Sizzle Videos, Mashups, Compilations, Explainers, etc.)
- Updating and posting content on Social Media, including photos, visuals, and videos.
- Managing and creating email marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for a creative communicator who has experience and interest in video, social media, and communications. This position will also be posting on our various social media channels and YouTube channel, so knowing how to optimize for reach and conversion or willingness to learn will be required as well.
The materials you will be creating will be used on our social media platforms, website, online advertising, emails, etc.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Methodical and organized about having a process (this is necessary when working with various media assets)
- Creative, innovative, a go-getter, and loves to tell stories
- Has no problem interviewing people, asking questions, and learning new things
- Have strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot to solve problems
The experience we hope you bring to the table
- Experience and understanding of common creative software including Adobe products, sketch, and others.
- Has created compelling content specifically for social media.
Internships with NDTC are paid $15 per hour. We are located in Downtown Chicago, but this position will work remote initially due to current circumstances. This position would be asked to commit to about 30–40 hours a week.
Please send your resume, cover letter, link to a portfolio of work to [email protected] with “Marketing Internship” in the subject line.