NGP Fundraising & Digital Consultant
NGP Fundraising & Digital Consultant to Develop & Support Training for Campaign Staff
NDTC is hiring one consultant who specializes in use of NGP for political campaigns. This consultant will be supporting NDTC’s Staff Academy, which is a program designed to recruit, train, and connect new staff to paid career opportunities in Democratic politics across the country. When selecting program participants, we prioritize leaders who identify as women, trans and non-binary, and people of color.
NGP Fundraising and Digital Consultant
We are hiring an NGP Fundraising & Digital consultant to help us review and update our existing NGP courses, (available in our on-demand, online academy) as well as create a slide deck that will be used to facilitate an NGP webinar for our Staff Academy trainees.
This NGP consultant will:
- Conduct a review of current NGP course material with an eye toward features, workflows, and strategies that are in need up updating
- Review and provide feedback on the NGP course edits, user guides, and activities that will be created for Staff Academy
- Collaborate with the NDTC team to frame the learning objectives and content for an NGP webinar that scaffolds on top of existing course material
- Experience with the most up-to-date version of NGP, particularly its email and online actions features (e.g. Drag-and-Drop editor).
- Experience training volunteers or other novice users of NGP on using the software
- At least 3-4 cycles of experience where you were responsible for the strategy and implementation NGP-related activities a candidate campaign (preferably at the state legislative or congressional levels)
Time Expectations & Compensation: The consulting contract will run October 18 – December 15, 2021. The time expectation will be approximately 10-15 hours total, and the compensation will be $60 per hour.
To Apply: Please submit the following materials via email to [email protected] with the subject line “NGP Consultant Application” no later than 5pm CT on October 22, 2021 (preferred deadline: October 15th).
- Your resume in PDF format
- Two references (preferably current or former consulting clients)
- 1-2 examples of emails you’ve built and sent in NGP