Different Ways to Train
It doesn’t matter where you live, what you schedule looks like, or how you learn — We have trainings to meet your needs and help you accomplish your goals.
Political newbie or veteran campaigner. At the beginning of your campaign or in the final stretch. No matter where you are on your political journey, we have tools and training you need to win. Available on-demand, 24/7.Visit the Online Academy
Live Facilitated Training
Check out our events calendar and attend one of our Virtual Live Trainings. You’ll learn from expert trainers, who not only are the top in their field, but have walked the walk and served on campaigns at every level.Find upcoming events
Our intensive cohort-based programs bring together small groups of candidates and campaign leaders for 8-12 weeks of hands-on training. At the end of the program, you’ll be equipped with a clear plan of action and the tools and skills you need to win.Learn More
The objectives of this organization shall be:
1. To support and promote the principles of the Democratic Party.
2. To encourage women to seek public office and to participate in Democratic party activities.
3. To work with the NCDP Exec Com to strengthen the Democratic Party in North Carolina.
4. To assist in organizing and maintaining active Democratic Women’s organizations at the state, district, and county levels.
5. To initiate and carry out programs and projects on behalf of the Democratic Party, and to promote the election of Democrats.