About the Course
Volunteers are a cornerstone of successful campaigns, so learning to effectively use volunteer energy is crucial. In this course, you will identify where to find volunteers and how to develop them into the leaders who carry your campaign to victory.
When to Take This Course
There’s really no bad time to take this course because who doesn’t want more volunteers? However, an ideal time is when you’re in the early stages of your campaign and looking to identify and build your leadership team. If you have those folks in place already, taking this course a month or two prior to launching your major field efforts should give you plenty of time to recruit the folks you’ll need to power your phone banks and canvasses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Your Campaign’s Volunteer Needs
- Assign Common Volunteer Roles
- Conduct Effective Volunteer Training Sessions
- Manage Your Volunteers to Efficiently Support Your Campaign
By the end of this course, you will have these resources for your campaign:
- Guiding Questions for your Volunteer Job Description
- A List of Potential Volunteer Roles
- A Sample Volunteer Tracking Spreadsheet