What You’ll Learn
- Identify effective strategies for managing up to your candidate and laterally within your team
- Utilize shared leadership to maximize your team’s capacity
- Apply an equity lens to your management and leadership approach
Why This is Important
It’s easy to think of management as a top-down process between “boss” and “subordinates,” but this is only part of the picture. How you engage with people across from and above you on the org chart is just as central to your team’s success as how you manage direct reports and volunteers. In this course, you’ll learn strategies for managing your candidate and other stakeholders in ways that set them, you, and your campaign, up for success.
- Time Management for Winning Campaigns – In this course, you’ll learn how to balance the competing demands of campaign life, using SMARTIE goals and action planning to guide your efforts.
- Creating a Positive Team Culture — Learn how to set inclusive norms on your team, and how to support each other in building a culture of equity, accountability, and consistently high standards
Share with friends