What You’ll Learn
- How to gain access to NGP 8 and understand its use as a Democratic Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- How to efficiently navigate through NGP 8 using its home page and principal menu options
- How to upload and effectively organize new contacts through tools such as activist codes
Why This is Important
No matter your role, if you are working on a campaign full-time, part-time, or even as a volunteer or intern, it’s likely that you will eventually use NGP 8. Whether you’re sending your first fundraising emails, organizing an event, or sending out thank-you notes, NGP 8 can help you organize, manage, and plan for your campaign initiatives.
- NGP 8 Reference Guide — A cheat sheet for all the NGP functionalities that are covered by our course series
- VoteBuilder 101 — Introduces you to the basic functions of VoteBuilder, the NGP VAN software that Democratic campaigns across the country use to organize their voter contact network