About the Course
In this course, we lay the groundwork for your field plan — the plan to contact the voters you need to vote for you on Election Day.
When to Take This Course
The goal of your entire campaign is to earn the votes you need to win. So calculating the number of votes you’ll need should be one of your very first steps.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Project the number of votes you need to win
- Estimate the number of base voters whose votes you can count on
- Estimate the number of voters in your persuasion universe (the people you will try to convince to vote for you).
By the end of this course, you will have these resources for your campaign:
- The “Key Field Numbers” Workbook
- The “Precinct-Level Results” Table