What You’ll Learn
- Understand the role digital plays in a campaign
- Identify the platforms used to deliver digital content to your campaign universe
- Identify the key components of effective digital content
Why This Is Important
Most campaigns need a website, a Facebook page, and an email list to communicate with supporters – and recruit more! This course will introduce you to the basics of online campaigning and help you choose which platforms you’ll use to execute your campaign plan online.
- Writing Your Communications Plan — You want to project a consistent, unified message so whether your supporters hear you at an event, read about you in the newspaper, or check your Facebook page, they’re seeing the same messaging. To do that, you need a communications plan
- Raising Money — You won’t raise your whole campaign budget by emailing and tweeting at people, but digital platforms can help you bring in some funds for your campaign. This course will help you make the most of these revenue streams