What You’ll Learn
- The type of role you might have on a campaign’s fundraising team
- What your responsibilities might include
- How to identify traits and skills you already have that lend themselves well to a fundraising role
Why This is Important
Whether you’re just starting out on campaigns and hoping to get into fundraising or trying to make a transition into the fundraising department, you already have skills and experiences that will serve you well in a fundraising role. Take stock of those existing strengths — and the areas you may need to focus a little more intently to be comfortable with — to help guide you as you go through our trainings and get ready for a campaign fundraising job.
- Starting a Career in Politics — If you haven’t already, take this course to explore all the departments on campaigns and figure out where you might fit best
- Intro to Fundraising — Once you have a 10,000-foot view of what you’ll be doing as a fundraiser, explore the strategies and tactics you’ll be using in your work