About this course:
This course helps you determine which voters you should focus your efforts on. By the end of this course, you will be able to identify specific groups of voters who comprise your persuasion universe (the people who you need to convince to vote for you throughout the campaign) and determine the best strategies to reach them. You will learn some tools and tactics you can use to make this process easier and how to budget the time you will need to reach your targeted voters.
When to take this course:
You should take this course as you’re getting ready to start building your lists for canvasses, phone banks, direct mail, or any other voter contact method. You’ll need to know the size of your persuasion universe ahead of time–if you don’t have that number yet, take our Calculating your Vote Goal course before this one.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify specific groups of voters that will comprise your persuasion universe
- Determine the strategies you will use to reach your targeted voters
- Identify the tools and tactics you can use to make this process easier and to budget the time you will need
By the end of this course, you will have these resources for your campaign:
- Your Persuasion Targets Worksheet
- Sample Field Plan
- Precinct Ranking Example & Template