Before You Start
This course is the culmination of the Digital track. We highly recommend taking the related courses below prior to diving into this content. At a minimum, you will need an understanding of how to create great content, what to ask your universe to do, and how to track and analyze digital analytics.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use social media and email data to determine digital goals for a political campaign
- How to explain and advocate for your political campaign digital strategy goals to colleagues or stakeholders
- How to create a digital plan that advances your campaign’s goals and helps you win
Why This Is Important
By using the data available to you in a campaign setting, you can determine the goals your campaign needs to achieve on digital platforms and use proven methods to explain why your strategies are the right ones. The digital plan is the culmination of all your work. In this course, you’ll take what you’ve learned throughout the digital curriculum and bring it together into a cohesive form — your campaign’s digital plan.
- Digital Plan Template to structure and build out the digital strategy for your campaign
- Creating Campaign Content — Teaches you to create compelling and effective visual and written content for your campaign.
- Creating Calls to Action — Learn to craft effective asks that are integral to each piece of content you create.
- Using Social Media Platforms — Provides the methods you need to evaluate and target your audiences on the platforms they use.
- Understanding Political Campaign Email Strategy — Teaches you techniques to send emails to the recipients most receptive to them.
- Planning Your Digital Content Calendar — Shows you how to ensure your content is reaching your universe through the right platforms, at the right time, with the right content.
- Managing Your Time, Deadlines, and Priorities — Gives you the tools you need to stay organized and bring out the rockstar self-manager you are!