About the Course
Whether you’re a fundraising professional or a novice, this course prepares you for raising the money you need to run a successful campaign. You learn how to use each of the major revenue streams available to your campaign, including: call time, fundraising mail, a Finance Committee, and Political Action Committees (PACs).
When to Take This Course
Take this course when you are ready to implement fundraising tactics for your campaign. If you’re already fundraising, but struggling to meet your goals in a particular area, this course will provide best practices and tools to up your game.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Run an effective call time operation
- Raise money with fundraising mail
- Use email and social media to solicit donations
- Organize a Finance Committee
- Respond to PAC (Political Action Committee) questionnaires
By the end of this course, you will have these resources for your campaign:
- Making the Ask – Prep Sheet
- Sample Follow Up Emails
- A List of National PACs