What You’ll Learn
- What a fundraising plan is
- How to set your campaign’s fundraising goals
- How to write your own fundraising plan
- How to maintain and update your fundraising plan
Why This is Important
Your fundraising plan will help you effectively raise money, inform you where to spend your time while raising money, and help you reach the goals of your campaign.
You may or may not be the one writing the fundraising plan. But even if you’re not, the experience you’ll get writing a plan during this course will help you better understand and execute your role on a campaign and/or be ready when writing a plan is your responsibility.
- Fundraising Plan Template
- Sample: Aisha Iqbal’s Q1 Fundraising Plan
- Setting Your Fundraising Goals Worksheet
- Digital Briefing for Fundraisers
- Sample: Nicole Strong’s Q1 Fundraising Plan
- Staffing Call Time — Once you practice your role in call time, you’ll start drafting your campaign’s call time plan
- Throwing a Fundraising Event — Once you know how to throw a fundraising event that meets your campaign’s goals, you’ll start drafting your campaign’s events plan
- Raising Money from PACs and Labor Unions — After you identify the PACs that might be interested in your race, you’ll start drafting your campaign’s PAC fundraising plan