What You’ll Learn
- How to create a campaign style guide
- How to create a campaign press kit
- How to ensure cross-team consistency for campaign content
Why This is Important
This course will familiarize you with the basic elements of style guidance and how to create and use style guides and press kits. We will also discuss how to approach working with your Communications team and other campaign teams to ensure consistent application of style guidance for the lifespan of your campaign.
- Campaign Style Guide Example
- Campaign Press Kit Example
- Cross-Team Communications Scenarios Worksheet
- Earned Media Writing Guide for Political Campaigns — Learn how to write press advisories, press releases, op-eds, and letters to the editor
- How to Write Political Campaign Messaging for Your Candidate — Learn how to incorporate your candidate’s voice and story into political campaign messaging
- Campaign Communications and the Media — Learn about the relationship between communications staff and the media and how to develop successful media engagement.
Share with friends